Headlines News :
Home » , » Percakapan Bahasa Inggris dengan Menggunakan Simple Past Tense

Percakapan Bahasa Inggris dengan Menggunakan Simple Past Tense

Written By Demi Yurfina on Sunday, March 22, 2020 | 8:22 AM

1. Dialogue 1 

Mery : Hi Sandra! Where did you go last night?
Sandra :  I went to the movie with my family
Mery : What film did you watch?
Sandra : We watched "5 Elang"
Mery : How was the movie?
Sandra : It was really good
Mery : Was it scary movie?
Sandra : No, it wasn't. It's a good movie for students.
Mery : Nice! Was it crowded?
Sandra : No, it wasn't. There weren't many people there.

2. Dialogue 2

Hani : What did you do last Sunday?
Feli : Nothing much. I just stayed at home and helped my parents. How about you feli?
Hani : I went to the cinema with my friends
Feli : That's sound fun.
Hani : It was. We had a great time

3. Dialogue 3

Tiara :  How was your holiday?
Naomi : Great! We went to Bukittinggi with my family. It was so fun there. We met many nice people and ate really tasty food
Tiara : Where did you stay?
Naomi : We stayed at the hotel nearby Jam Gadang, We spent our holiday for 2 days there. We had a wonderful time, we visited the Kinantan Zoo, Sianok Canyon and Maninjau Lake, we also bought some souvenirs for family and friends
Tiara : How was the weather there?
Naomi : It was cold. I wore my jacket when we went out, but the foods there were so delicious. I like so much, spicy but so yummy.
Tiara : Wow.. what a nice holiday!




Share this article :

0 Comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. DEMI YURFINA'S BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template