Headlines News :
Home » » Latihan Soal Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas VIII Chapter 4 : Instruction, Invitation and Asking for Permission

Latihan Soal Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas VIII Chapter 4 : Instruction, Invitation and Asking for Permission

Written By Demi Yurfina on Monday, November 30, 2020 | 7:12 PM

 

1.      Your brother wants to ride a motor cycle. What is the best instruction for him?

a. Wear your helmet please!

b. Bring your umbrella please!

c. Wear your goggles please!

d. Bring your medicine please!


2. Jefri                : It’s hot ………., please.

Jessica : Sorry, but the fan doesn’t work

a.       Turn off the fan                       

b. Turn on the fan        

c. Break the fan                       

d. Open the fan


3. Mr. Hefi : Look! The window is very dirty. ......., please.

    Amanda : OK. Mam

a. Sweep   it

b. Forget it

c. Litter it

d. Wipe it


4. Elysa : Please put the dishes away

Dina  : ..... I'm cleaning up the floor

a. Finally

b. I'm sorry

c. Let me see

d. You are right


5. Mrs. Yossi : I can't understand what you are saying ......, please?

Mr. Andra  : OK


a. Can you speak slowly?

b. Should I tell you

c. Can I leave you

d. Should I understand


6. Gery  : I want to tell you that I will be held a birthday party tomorrow. I hope you could join us.

Fania : ......  My mom is sick, so I  have to take care of her now.


a. Unfortunately I can’t

b. I’m so happy

c. I like it

d. What a great idea 


7. Anto            : Will you come to my birthday party tomorrow?

     Farid           : I’d love to.

     What does Anto mean?

       a.  He asks Farid to come to his birthday party.      

c. He will go to the party.
b. He will come to a birthday party.                                   

d. He will not go to the party



8. Nasya : Can I use your ruler?

       Kevin : ...... I’m using it now

a.       I’m sure         

b.      I’m sorry                    

c.       I’m fine                     

         d.      I’m okay.

9. Rina : Are you doing anything tonight?

Rini : No. What's up?

Rina : ....

Rini : Why not? Let's watch " Habibie and Ainun 3"


a. Do you have plans?

b. I don't have anything to do

c. Let's go to the cinema then

d. Let's go to the swimming pool


10. Robi : May I ask you a questions?

Roni     : .... What do you want to know?


a. Sure

b. Be quiet

c. Of course not

d. Leave me alone



Share this article :

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

1.B
2.B
3.A
4.B
5.D
6.C
7.B
8.A
9.D
10.B

Unknown said...

Realy?

Unknown said...

Ass bu Demi. I ask permission to use your exercises for this section. Thank you very much

Unknown said...

i'm so happy

Unknown said...

so happy

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. DEMI YURFINA'S BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template