Headlines News :
Home » » Latihan Soal Soal Bahasa Inggris Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 Chapter 1

Latihan Soal Soal Bahasa Inggris Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 Chapter 1

Written By Demi Yurfina on Sunday, November 29, 2020 | 8:23 PM

 

Latihan Soal Soal Bahasa Inggris Chapter 1

Asking Attention, Checking Understanding, Giving Compliment and Asking & Giving Opinion

Read the dialogue below to answer the questions 1 to 2!

 Ethan is studying in his room. Then, his brother Lucas comes in

Lucas     : Sorry to bother you

Ethan    :  It’s Okay. What’s up?

Lucas     : Can you tell me how to answer these questions?

Ethan    : Let me see. First, you must read the text. Then, you read the questions, and focus on the paragraph.  Are you with me?

Lucas     : what do you mean by focusing on the paragraph?

Ethan    : Well, to find the answer to question number 3, you must focus on paragraph two.

Lucas     : I see. I know what you mean. Thanks.

 

1.    Which one the expression asking for attention from the dialogue above?

a.         It’s okay                                             

b.         Sorry to bother you

c.         Are you with me?                               

d.         I know what you mean

2.    Which one the expression for checking for understanding from the dialogue above?

a.         What’s up?                                         

b.         Sorry to bother you

c.         Are you with me?                               

d.         I know what you mean


3.    Teacher       : Everyone,...... I will explain the lesson

Students      : Okay, Ma’am.

a.    Do you understand?      

b.    Attention, please!          

c.    Are you okay?  

d.    Be noisy please!

4.    Andika        : “I heard that you won the English Speech Contest. ....”

Betha          : Thank you

a. Congratulation                

b. Is that news true?           

c. You are welcome           

d.  Sorry


5.    Ani : What do you think of this fried rice?

Ria  : I think it is so delicious

Ani  : Yes, you are right. It has delicious taste.

The underlined sentence is an expression of giving . . . .

a.    Opinion                         

b.    Invitation                       

c.    Agreement                     

d.    Help

6.    Bayu : You look cute with your new hair cut.
Beni: Thank you for saying so.

What does Bayu mean?

a. He congratulates Beni.                           

b. He doesn’t like Beni’s new hair cut

c.He wants to have a new hair cut             

d. He compliments Beni


7. Jade: What do you think of my drawing?

Rose: It's amazing, but I think you should erase the scribbles over here.

Jade: Thank you so much for you opinon, Rose! 

Rose: My pleasure

From the dialogue above, Rose is...

a.       Asking for attention                                         

b.      Giving an opinion

c.       Asking a question                                            

d.      Giving help

8.    Made          : I think Mario is the nicest student in our class? What do: ....

Putu                : ...... He is always helpful

a.    I don’t think so              

b.    Impossible                     

c.    I think so                       

d.    I disagree

9.    When you want to check someone’s understanding, you will say ....

a.    Attention, please!                                              

b.    I think it’s awesome                  

c.    What is it?                                             

d.    Do you understand?


10    Ningsih       : You look very happy, Tina. What happened?

Tina          : Guess what? I got a hundred in the last English test.

Ningsih     : .... Congratulations on your achievement

  Tina          : Thanks

a.         Fantastic!        

b.         What happened?         

c.         That’s too bad 

d.         I don’t believe it!

Put

 




Share this article :

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

1.C
2.C
3.B
4.B
5.C
6.A
7.B
8.B
9.B
10.A

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. DEMI YURFINA'S BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template