Headlines News :
Home » » Soal UN Bahasa Inggris SMP/MTs 2019 : Teks Transaksional dan Interpersonal

Soal UN Bahasa Inggris SMP/MTs 2019 : Teks Transaksional dan Interpersonal

Written By Demi Yurfina on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 | 9:22 PM

Read the dialogue to answer questions 1 and 2!

Adiba        : Hi, rani, I’ve got good news!
Ranita       : What is it ?
Adiba        : I had a storry telling contest in Makassar last week. I won!
Ranita       : Are you serious ? oh my god, I can’t beleve it.
Adiba        : Of course I am
Ranita       : I heard it was a very competitive contest in our country
Adiba        : Yes, it was. My rivals were very good and confident. Their English was awesome
Ranita       : Great, congratulations. You have no idea how happy I am for you
Adiba        : Thanks, I appreciate that
Ranita       :  I believe that you are the best as always
Adiba        : How nice of you to say that. Now, let’s have lunch on my treat
Ranita       : With great pleasure, dear



1. What is discussed in the conversation ?
A.    Good news
B.     Winning a contest
C.     Story telling
D.    Someone’s treat

2. We know the conversation that the competition was ....

A.    Merry
B.     Stressful
C.     Frustating
D.    Tough

(taken from Soal UN Bahasa Inggris SMP/MTs 2019 P1)


Tania    : ”Is it true what the newspaper said?”
Johny    : “Which part?”
Tania    : “The one that told our basketball team won the first winner in last week
competition?”
Johny    : “Yup. I was also a part of the team, remember?”
Tania    : “Oh, sorry I forgot. Well done. I’m really glad to hear it.”
Johny    : “Oh, nothing special actually. It’s the result of our extensive practice.
                  After all, that’s teamwork.”
Tania    : “That’s great achievement, bro. By the way, when will our team play
again?”
Johny    : “Thanks. We’ll play in the province competition next December.”
Tania    : “Hopefully, our team will win again. You have to practice harder.”
Johny    : “Surely. We will be the champion in the competition.”


 3. We know from the dialog, it is necessary to ….
         A. Read sport news in the newspaper.
         B. Support our friends to be a good athlete.
         C. Show our happiness on someone’s achievement.
         D. Be the champion in every sport competition.

 4. How did Tania know Johny’s winning on the competition?
         A. Tania came to Johny’s house.
         B. Tania watched the competition.
         C. Johny showed the result of the competition.
         D. Tania read the news on the newspaper

(Soal UN Bahasa Inggris SMP/MTs Paket 2)
Share this article :

0 Comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. DEMI YURFINA'S BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template