Headlines News :
Home » » MATERI BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS IX UNIT 2 : EXPRESSION OF AGREEMENT /DISAGREEMENT

MATERI BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS IX UNIT 2 : EXPRESSION OF AGREEMENT /DISAGREEMENT

Written By Demi Yurfina on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 | 8:39 AM

 A. PENGERTIAN AGREEMENT AND DISAGREEMENT

Agreement and Disagreement adalah suatu ungkapan dalam Bahasa Inggris yang digunakan untuk menyatakan Setuju (Agree) atau Tidak Setuju (Disagree) tentang suatu hal, dan bagaimana cara kita menanggapi suatu pernyataan dari seseorang.

Dalam Bahasa Inggris ada beberapa cara atau ungkapan yang bisa gunakan untuk menyatakan setuju atau tidak setuju. Dibawah ini beberapa ungkapan (Expression) setuju dan tidak setuju yang bisa kalian gunakan.


B. CONTOH UNGKAPAN (EXPRESSIONS) AGREEMENT AND DISAGREEMENT

1. Agreement

·       I agree with your idea. (Saya setuju dengan ide kamu)

·       I perfectly agree with you. (Saya sangat setuju denganmu)

·       I think so. (Saya setuju)

·       I think you are right. (Menurutku kamu benar)

·       It’s that true. I support you. (itu benar. Saya mendukungmu)

·       It’s brilliant idea. I agree with you. (itu ide yang cemerlang. Saya sependapat denganmu)

·       I anxious with what you said, but I like it. (Saya penasaran dengan apa yang kamu katakana, tapi aku suka itu.)

·       Certainly! Your point is good. (betul. Ide kamu bagus.)

2. Disagreement

  • I disagree with your opinion. (Saya tidak setuju dengan pendapatmu)
  • I don’t agree with you. (Saya tidak setuju denganmu)
  • I don’t think so. (Saya tidak sepemikiran denganmu)
  • I’am not with you. (saya tidak sepaham denganmu)
  • I’m sorry. I think you are wrong. (Saya minta maaf. Tapi menurut saya kamu salah)
  • Maybe, there is ways better. (Mungkin ada ide yang lebih baik.)
  • I don’t think so about it. (Saya tidak sepaham tentang hal itu)
  • I say not yet. (Saya berkata tidak)
  • I agree with your opinion, but… (Saya setuju dengan pendapat kamu, tapi….)
  • In my opinion it’s false. (Menurut pendapat saya itu salah)
  • I’m not sure with his idea. (saya kurang yakin dengan pendapatnya)


C. CONTOH DIALOG


Dialogue 1

 

Lina   : I don't feel well. I'm catching a cold.

Udin  : You should go to the doctor.

Beni  : I don't think that's a good idea. Just take a good rest and drink a lot of water, Lina.

Siti    : I agree with Udin. You should go to the doctor, Lina. You look very pale. I think you need to take medicine.

Edo    : I don't agree with you, Siti. Too much medicine is not good. Lina, just take a rest, drink a lot of water, and eat only healthy food.

Dayu : I think the best to do is go home, Lina. Your mom and dad know better what you should do.


Dialog 2 :

Udin  : I feel sleepy and bored. Let’s stop working for a while to get some fresh air outside.

Dayu : I don’t think that’s a good idea. Let’s finish our text first, and then we’ll go out and have bakso in Pak Man.

Beni  : I agree with Dayu. Udin, please go back to work so that we can finish the text before lunch.

Siti    : Udin, to feel better, drink a big glass of water dan have a little exercise here.

Edo    : You are right, Siti. We are too serious and we don’t care with our health. Let’s drink and then have some exercises here.

Lina   : I agree with Siti and Edo. Come on everybody. Stand up, and drink a lot of water. Then come here to stretch up and have a little exercise for just two minutes.

Udin  : That’s a smart idea. Everybody, let’s stop working for a while to have  some exercises. You lead us, Lina!

Share this article :

0 Comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. DEMI YURFINA'S BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template