Headlines News :
Home » , » Soal Conversation

Soal Conversation

Written By Demi Yurfina on Friday, November 14, 2014 | 4:20 AM


Complete the following conversation between one of student of SMPN 9 Batam and a tourist in Marina Beach
Student         : Good afternoon, Sir! (1)……………..
Tourist           : How do you do.
Student         : I am from Junior High School 9. May I make short   conversation (2)…….?
Tourist           : with pleasure.
Student         : By the way (3)……….
Tourist           : My name is Josh, (4) ………
Student         : My name is Santa, and (5) ………... Mr Josh?
Tourist           : France.

1.      a. Good afternoon                              c. Yes, I am
b. How are you                                  d. How do you do
2.      a. with me                  b. for me          c. with you                  d. from you
3.      a. What is your name?                        c. How are you?
b. What are you doing?                      d. What is your hobby?
4.      a. fine?                                               c. and what’s your name ?     
b. I’m good                                        d. are you okay?
5.      a. When do you come?                      c. What do you do?
b. Where do you come from?             d. How do you go






Share this article :

1 Comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. DEMI YURFINA'S BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template